In light of the Coronavirus Pandemic we wish to advise our valued clients of changes to our face-to-face business appointments.
From Monday 23 March 2020, all appointments for your tax and consulting services will be offered via the following arrangement of your choice:
- Zoom meeting
- Phone call
- Facetime meeting
- Open air appointments at an agreed location
For the safety of our clients and our team members, we will regrettably be suspending meetings in our office until further notice.
Clients with meetings previously scheduled will be contacted by our office as soon as possible to organise the alternative arrangement suitable to your needs.
Please also note that due to the high level of email enquiries, we request that all enquiries directed to Mark are copied to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to email others directly for assistance, please see the following guide for contacts:
Please also note that we have been made aware of some COVID19 scams circulating claiming to be sent from government authorities. Please do not respond to any email or text messages of this nature without first confirming their authenticity.
To protect yourself from phishing or scams:
- Don't click on links in emails or messages, or open attachments, from people or organisations you don't know.
- Before you click a link, hover over that link to see the actual web address it will take you to (usually shown at the bottom of the browser window)
- If you do not recognise or trust the address, try searching for relevant key terms in a web browser. This way you can find the article, video or webpage without directly clicking on the suspicious link.
- If you're not sure, talk through the suspicious message with a friend or family member, or check its's legitimacy by contacting the relevant business or organisation (using contact details sourced from the official company website)
Source: Australian Cyber Security Centre
For more information on these scams, please click here.
We endeavour to continue delivering all usual services as professionally and timely as possible during these uncertain times.
For all other enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our office.